The site of the Niagara Parks Marina has been occupied and utilized in a variety of ways. From 1903 to 1930, the site hosted shipbuilding and repair facilities, as well as a metal foundry and fabrication factory. The marina lands were purchased by The Niagara Parks Commission (NPC) in 1957, and a small boat launch was established in 1965. The current marina was developed in 1968, and when first opened allowed for 54 boat slips. An additional 50 boat slips were added to the site in 1975. Today, 135 seasonal boat slips exist and are operational at the facility.
For information on slip rentals for the 2017 season please contact Greg Gregovski, Marlon Marine Inc. at 905-646-3812, or 905-321-2501 (cell) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
July 3, 2012 Pre-Notice of Consultation and Intentions
February 21, 2014 Update on Miller’s Creek Marina Redevelopment
October 19, 2015 Niagara Parks Seeks Public Input on Marina Enhancement Plans
February 26, 2016 Niagara Parks to Host Public Open House
July 8, 2016 NPC Update on Marina at Miller’s Creek
August 8, 2016 Marina-August 2016 Update